Old 12-11-2004, 01:25 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Gary Davis contains these words:

All urglers will please pump the air with their arms for two minutes
while taking deep breaths. This will stimulate oxygen to the brain
leading to New Discussions. One and two and one and two...Rusty, you're
not really trying, now come along..

Janet.

I know. I have been deleting that thread unread. Sorry. Hup-two-three,
hup-two-seven...

Janet
You are right on. And funny also...I like the way you express yourself!
I am sorry for making your brain hurt. I try to clarify the topic of the
'post' by identifying it in the 'subject line'. (Please notice I have
changed the subject line from what it was to what it is now). This will
allow those of you who are 'composted to the hilt' to not read the message
or messages as the case may be. You will notice that I do (now) post at the
bottom...that should be, at least, some relief...

Phew!

I take Franz's posts about composting at face value...he has asked a
valid question: How many worms does it take to compost vegetation from two
people.

Parkinson's Law applies: Worms multiply to fill the heap available.

Are you suggesting that Franz should look at the prior posts? It is he
that seems to be having a problem...not I. I am trying to solve his problem
of worms not eating fast enough. To do that I need to know how he is
composting. That is why I asked him to describe his methods. He chose to
give me a website to read....I read it. Have you? What do you think of it?
Maybe you are 'composted out' and have no more comments about composting at
any level.

If they're not eating fast enough they don't like what they're being
given. provide them with a scrumptious repast of rotting vegetables,
lawn mowings, weeds, horse shmanure etc, they will work mightily at a
level which is not too hot for them. Where the rotting takes place would
cook them if Franz is doing it right. If it's a wormery he's using, then
I have no experience of that.

But don't respond to that question here...or should you? No, I think you
should respond to that question on the thread that relates to
composting...(if you so choose) this thread relates to "Discussions that
hurt the brain"...I think that is right!?
This is all so confusing!
Gary

Nah, there's not a lot to hurt the brian here. If you want to molish
your brian to hurt, you shwd visit The Shed innit.

PS: Did you know that experts are those that know more and more about less
and less...? (This is a rhetorical question...!)
PSS: I, at one time, asked that a person email me directly with questions
about asparagus, I think it was, and was chastised vigorously for
that...dare I tell Franz to email me direct? Not me! Janet, you tell him!

Was it so secret? Perhaps the chastisers were afraid you were going to
give away some gem which they'd miss - or a technically illegal division
of a registered variety...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/