Old 12-11-2004, 03:59 AM
tbell

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:09:27 -0800, wrote
(in article ):

Hi, I saw some orchids at Lowe's that had little clips the shape of
dragonflies. They took the place of the bread ties and looked
interesting. I asked them if they sold them and they said no they came
with the plant. grrr. I always thought of using pipe cleamers, but
they're about the same as twisty ties. You might try a hardware store,
beings you know what your looking for but don't know where to find
it..good luck.......anything for our orchids.....Burr

I've been using girls' hair clips, which come in several sizes & colors and
are available in any drugstore at a reasonable price.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon CP 5700