Old 12-11-2004, 12:49 PM
jay jay jay jay is offline
Registered User

Location: south west france

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Does anyone have any experience with these? I planted some a while
ago, and there is now about 3 inches of foliage coming up. What I'm
wondering is, are they shooting too early? Will they suffer when
winter takes a turn for the worse?

Cheers
Ben
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKIRISHgarden
I planted some last year and they flowered in very early March - sorry, am not sure when the foliage appeared, but they didn't seem to be affected by very cold weather, long frosts, we had in February. They did look a bit odd I thought - all that bright colour at that time of year.