Old 12-11-2004, 12:23 PM
bigboard

ex WGS Hamm wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

The world being what it is, I think you are in for quite a large
amount of trouble if an intruder gets seriouasly hurt by that animal
you keep. You should consider getting it put down.

You are a moron for even suggesting such a thing. I would *never* have
him
put down. If someone makes an effort to break into my land or home, they
deserve to get bitten. If he was savaged, who can say which of the dogs
did it? He would have to be able to say which of the dogs did it before
anything was done and then initially it would be a warning since he has no
black marks against him so far.
If some council house chavs try to get into my land intent on thieving
they
deserve all they get. Perhaps they should be put down.
Küss mich am arsche Sie blöde affe.

Franz is certainly not a moron. Anyone who relies solely on their vicious
dog not escaping from their back garden to prevent it attacking someone is
irresponsible. Anyone who keeps a vicious dog is irresponsible.

--
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."