Old 12-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Shawna Brasgalla

YES they are miserable, and they BITE, (I have been told they're drinking
the moisture on the surface of the skin). And they show up by the millions!
Thanks!

"LAH" wrote in message
erio.net...
I hate the *%#$@ things! I know I'll be accused of being a troll but you
really have to be here to understand my hatred. My open front porch is on
the south side of the house. At this time of year it is virtually

unusable
thanks to those red and black spotted menaces! Opening the front door is
like to walking into a swarm! Actually the front door simply can't be

used
at this time of year. I wish the jerk who imported these things had to

live
with them like I do. Kill a ladybug, save an aphid!