Old 12-11-2004, 10:51 PM
someone

Yes, it *does* sound like you. Lovely to hear from you again :-)

Anyway, worry not, C-v, I won't bother you again, it was just by
accident I came across you in here. Bye-bye.

s.

Cereus-validus... wrote in message
. com...
I've been here all along, you sissy boy.

You must be a flagrant newbie if you didn't know that.

Why don't you go off to your same-sex life-partner doily-making overly
hyphenated forum and complain about that?

"someone" wrote in message
Fancy finding you here!

s.

Cereus-validus. wrote in message
. com...
Obsessive compulsives should stay away from newsgroups because

there
is no
way they can control them.

If you want to avoid seeing any posts on politics, you should try

living in
a hole in the ground in the dark.

"escape" wrote in message
OR, and here's a novel idea, you can stop trying to control

people
and you
would
follow your own advice and stop posting off topic posts, marked

or
not.

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:03:47 -0800, Antipodean Bucket Farmer
opined:

Ususally, I just try to filter out off-topic newsgroup
posts by keywords in the Subject or Body fields.
Unfortunately, some people are enthused about
discussing someone who happens to have a surname
similar to certain types of plants. (Note that I
decline to discuss any intelligence or morality
similarities.)

There are thousands of separate newsgroups, carefully
sorted into different subjects.

When I read rec.gardens and rec.gardens.edible I am
looking for discussion on (drum roll please) gardening.

If I wanted to read discussion and debates about which
criminals are running which gubmint in which country, I
would go to newsgroups where those topics were actually
relevant.

Perhaps certain people could start placing some warning
keyword in the Subject line of their non-gardening
posts. Then, folks interested in gardening could
filter out the non-interesting debates.

Thank you.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for yourself or

friend?