Old 06-11-2004, 02:54 PM
J Fortuna

http://www.woc2005.org/english/orchi...__woc_2005.htm
is where one can find out more, including that this is going to be in Dijon,
France, with opening ceremony on March 10th, 2005.

Hmm, since my mother lives in France, maybe I can try to rearrange my plans
to visit her next spring. :-) That would be nice.

Joanna

"Reka" wrote in message
In case anyone is going and would like to pre-order:

The 18th World Orchid Congress and exhibition will gather exhibitors from

the
whole world. We are proud to announce the participation of 30 countries to

this
event:

United States : R.F. Orchids, J & L Orchids, Orchid Inn Ltd, Paphanatics,;
Brazil : Floralia, Aranda, Castro Neto
Ecuador : Equagenera, Equadorquideas, Associacion de orquideologia de

Quito
Venezuela : Orquimiel, Rio Cavra
Colombia : Jardin Villa Andrea, la ville de Cali
Taiwan : BFUS, Brother Orchid Nursery, Champion Orchid, Joseph Wu Orchids,

King
Car Biotechnology Industria, Orchis Floriculturing, Sun Moon, Taiwan

Orchid
Growers Association, Universal Orchids, Water orchids Nursery
Thaïland : la Royal Horticultural Society, The Thailand Orchid Growers
Association
Singapore : as well as its prestigeous Botanical gardens, the Orchid Hub

and the
Singapore Orchids Industries.
Japan: Japan Orchid Growers Association, Nagoya International Flower Show,
Itakura Ceramic Association, Saigon Orchids &Flora, Hirota International

Flower
China : China Flowering Association
Corea : Korean Orchid Growers
Indonesia : CV. Simanis Orchids Nursery
Bali: MBA
India: Himalayan Orchid Exports
Malaysia : Hourai Orchid Sdn Bhd, Orchid Society of Ipoh
Philippines : Philippines Orchid Society.
France, Marcel Lecoufle, Vacherot Lecoufle, Michel Vacherot, La Canopée

et
Réunion Fleurs ;
orchid associations : SFO, SOCL, RAO, les Amis du Jardin Botanique de
Strasbourg, Orchidées 59 ;
les jardins Botaniques de Dijon, Lyon, Cherbourg, les Jardins du

Luxembourg ;
d'outre mer : Orchidées de la Martinique et Karukera de Guadeloupe.
Great-Britain : Eric Young Foundation, Kew Gardens, RHS Gardens,

Ratcliffe, Mc
Beans, Orchid Society of Great Britain, Bournemouth Orchid Society,
Holland : KNOP, Bakker Brother, Fleurijn Orchids Holland
Germany : Glanz Wössner Orchideen, Hans Luke Orchideen, the DOG, Cornelia
Neuhaus, the Munich Botanical Gardens, the VDOF
Switzerland : The Swiss Society SOG/SSO and the Fondation Orchidée
Italy : the AIO et Riboni
Denmark : K.J.Orchids et probably Christiansen
Belgium : Akerne and Amazone
Australia will be represented by Adélaïde Orchids
New Zeeland by the Orchid Council of New Zeeland and
South Africa by the South African Orchid Society

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---