Old 12-11-2004, 08:27 PM
griz

Andy Mabbett wrote:

Hi folks, long time no post!

Some time ago, I bought myself a pair of "garden slippers": carpet
slipper- shaped footwear, made from the same rubber material, and in the
same way, as Wellington boots. they're fantastic for keeping by the back
door, to slip on for quick trips to deposit compost or pick vegetables
or herbs.

I now want to purchase a pair as a gift for someone else, but the garden
centre from which I got mine was bulldozed and built over many moons
ago.

Can anyone suggest where I can get them, around Birmingham, by mail
order, or on- line?

I don't want the moccasin type, with a low back, thanks.

I've seen them in B&Q