Old 12-11-2004, 10:30 PM
ex WGS Hamm

"bigboard" wrote in message
ex WGS Hamm wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

The world being what it is, I think you are in for quite a large
amount of trouble if an intruder gets seriouasly hurt by that animal
you keep. You should consider getting it put down.

You are a moron for even suggesting such a thing. I would *never* have
him
put down. If someone makes an effort to break into my land or home, they
deserve to get bitten. If he was savaged, who can say which of the dogs
did it? He would have to be able to say which of the dogs did it before
anything was done and then initially it would be a warning since he has

no
black marks against him so far.
If some council house chavs try to get into my land intent on thieving
they
deserve all they get. Perhaps they should be put down.
Küss mich am arsche Sie blöde affe.

Franz is certainly not a moron. Anyone who relies solely on their vicious
dog not escaping from their back garden to prevent it attacking someone is
irresponsible. Anyone who keeps a vicious dog is irresponsible.

What makes me irresponsible? I have a dog which bites. He is never allowed
to run loose, my land is completely secure, he could not get out, if I take
him out in the car, he is either on the lead and muzled or we go along the
riverbanks where no other people go.
How am I irresponsible? I am probably more responsible than someone with a
dog who is untrained, gets out of the garden and runs in the road or jumps
up in a friendly manner and knocks over old people or children.
The only time he would be in a position to be able to bite is if someone
decided to break into my property. If someone tried to break in even though
all 7 dogs are going crazy on the other side of the gates they must be
mental. Would you?
Keeping a vicous dog is not irresponsible, keeping any kind of dog which
might bite and allowing it the chance to bite is irresponsible.