Old 13-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Bushy

The Chook-Mahal is semi-portable (I have a truck crane), although current
estimates it we are near the ton in steel so far (I got a bit carried away
with the framework...).

snip
The rest of the outer enclosure will be bird-netting and shade cloth along
the top to reduce heat & stop the birds eating all the food. Mum is

talking
about passionfruit vines, along with a few other fast climbers to assist

in
keeping the temp down. I will try to encourage these vines to climb over
the enclosed area as well.

So Rod, how heavy are the pots going to be, how much more steel will you use
to attach them to the frame, and what is the SWL of your crane?
;)
Hope this helps,
Peter

Do you know why university graduates wash their hands after going to the
toilet?
It's because they still don't know not to **** on their hands!