Old 13-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Joanne" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

There is an implied permission to walk up a driveway
and knock on a front door,

I don't know how you work that out. Your right to enter anyone's
property to knock on their door is conditional.
Why are you telling us all this? Are you a troll, or just
comprehensionally challenged?

It seems as though I must be comprehensionally challenged because I've no
idea why you're so snippy. I was merely adding my bit to the thread, as I
am entitled, and I don't appreciate being called a troll or being abused by
you.

You might try reading the thread and replying to points, rather than
posting what several others have said already, as well as a complete
non-sequitur: indeed, suggesting the poster of the text you quoted had
said something completely opposite to what he in fact did say.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/