Old 13-11-2004, 03:50 AM
madgardener

take cuttings and let them dry for a day or two and then tuck them in the
soil. They'll surprise you next spring.......(make sure they dry to callous
first for success in rooting, and use rooting powder to help push them to
root after they've dried)
madgardener who has increased leggy sedums like Matrona and Autumn Joy and
Raspberry the same way

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
"Dave Gower" wrote in message
I have had considerable success at propagating stonecrop by cuttings. I am
currently waiting for a landscaping company to come in and do some heavy
boulder-moving. After they leave, I hope to have enough time to landscape
around them before the soil freezes up, which according to the current
long-term forecast may not be for a week or two yet here in Eastern

Ontario.

The sedums that I will be using as source plants have now gone dormant of
course, but I am wondering if I take the cuttings now and stick them in,
will they over-winter OK or should I wait until next spring?