Old 07-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

2pods wrote:

"Stephen M. Henning" wrote in message
news

"2pods" wrote:

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote:

http://www.mcmaster.com/
http://www.mcmaster.com/aboutus/ordinfo.html

What bit of the UK do they cover ? ;-)
The OP wanted one in England.
I'd like one in Scotland, but would settle for one in the UK.

If you looked at the cited reference you will find:

"Q: Do you ship orders outside the United States?

A: We ship our products throughout the world using air and ocean
transportation services."

Hence, they cover England, Scotland and Ireland.

McMaster-Carr is a prime supplier of industrial supplies. Their catalog
is the gospel of industrial supplies.

And by the time you add on delivery, VAT, import duty etc, it's hardly worth
it.

I think I said I emailed Rubbermaid in Belgium.
Got no response at all.

Peter

Wow! My apologies for misreading the question and for trying to help.
I'll refrain from doing the same in the future.