Old 13-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Gerald Keuneke

Janet Price wrote:

I have a pod with them that I sent in a few months ago--can't remember
just when. But I did get a receipt from them a month or two ago.
Just sent off an email asking about the status. Will post here if and
when I get a response.

Janet

Gerald Keuneke wrote:

Does anyone know the status of Monsoon Flora, the flasking service in
California? I used to get regular updates on the status of my
flasks, then nothing for quite a while. I visited the web site
recently and all that exists is a message stating they are no longer
accepting plant material. They don't respond to email, either. Have
I lost my paph flasks they have been growing for three years?
Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Thanks for responding, Janet. I just got an email from Monsoon today.
Bryce says they are pretty busy and are considering restructuring the
business and some of their work processes. CITES had been a problem for
them, also. They may consider moving towards flasking only paphs.
Anyway, I should have an update on my flasks soon. Maybe he saw my post
from last night or it was coincidental. Either way, I appreciated his
note and will remain a faithful customer.
Jerry