Old 13-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Mark Hill

Jim;

Sign me up !

I have a few good testing skills, and a few not so good.
First, I'm a certified Microsoft "Windows eXPert" with many years of
software development and testing under my belt.
Nothing MS phases me.

Unfortunately, I'm a bonsai "newbie" with only two years experience.
I've taken two dozen courses from Jim Doyle (and various visiting
dignitaries such as Chase Rosade and Walter Pall) at Jim's shop in
Harrisburg PA, during which I've accumulated two dozen "potensai".
My bonsai library is bursting at the seams with a fine collection of very
informative and inspirational books.
I've accumulated a large number of photo's of my trees but unfortunately I
don't own a formal bonsai application to document their development.
It's time I got one.
I'm a prime candidate for this testing; however, my inexperience
(horticulturally speaking) may prove to be a problem.
I'll have no idea when the application is feeding me a line of BS !
Also, I'm limited to English.

If anyone would care to compile a list of applications that will run under
XP or 2K3, I'll gladly kick their tires and document my observations.

Regards
Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA
I can be contacted off-group at