Old 13-11-2004, 09:27 PM
K. B.

Default Re-pot or wait?

I have a phal that finished blooming several months ago. I've had it under
a year now.
Its still in the small plastic pot it came in.
I didn't cut the spike off after blooming, and low and behold, it has a
node(?)growing off the spike. Its also already putting on another spike!!

The plant has big ol' leaves and needs to go to another pot. The leaves are
so big, the plant falls over easily now.

SHOULD I REPOT IT NOW OR WAIT until those spikes bloom? I'm just learning t
care for orchids and haven't a clue what is best.

Thanks for reading,

KB
St. Charles County, MO