Old 13-11-2004, 07:44 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:02:22 GMT, figaro wrote:

It would be ashame for the whole pond to come
down with ich.

It won't happen to the whole pond, just the one fish that got stressed.
Ich, to my understanding, is in the pond always.

One more question--what would you all recommend as a predatory fish to add
to the pond in spring to control the population.

It is better that you be the predator than a real one, as they will always
eat the prettiest ones. We have a local pet store that trades for credit
all the culls I don't give away or sell to club members. So you might one
to check around your area for such a place. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~