Old 14-11-2004, 02:05 AM
Gary

On 10/31/04 2:59 AM, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

What do you do with coffee grounds?

When I have used a cafetiere I sometimes pour the dregs on my potted
blueberry bush or camellia. Is this good for it in the same way
(acidic) that tea is? Otherwise I just chuck it on the garden, not
having a compost heap near the door.
If I use a filter paper it goes in the compost bucket.
Any other uses?

Pam in Bristol

Coffee grounds are an excellent additive to your compost bucket or anywhere
where you want to add some safe nutrition for your plants. I put mine in the
compost bucket as coffee grounds are high in nitrogen and help everything
else in there to break down. Then I feed it to my worms...in my compost
pile...