Old 14-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Kay

In article ,
writes
In article , ex WGS Hamm
writes

What makes me irresponsible? I have a dog which bites. He is never allowed
to run loose, my land is completely secure, he could not get out, if I take
him out in the car, he is either on the lead and muzled or we go along the
riverbanks where no other people go.

He did get out though Pam and it could happen again, you cannot
guarantee that it won't, trained dogs are fine but it sounds like Kip
would attack without provocation, no dog that will attack without
provocation should be kept IMO unless they are kept in cages and classed
as dangerous animals. I am surprised that you seem to be proud of the
way Kip is.

How am I irresponsible? I am probably more responsible than someone with a
dog who is untrained, gets out of the garden and runs in the road or jumps
up in a friendly manner and knocks over old people or children.
The only time he would be in a position to be able to bite is if someone
decided to break into my property.

Or if somebody decided to take a walk along the river banks.

--
Kay