Old 14-11-2004, 10:59 PM
jane

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:46:25 GMT, FF wrote:

~On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:32:36 GMT, Jennifer Sparkes
wrote:
~
~The message
~from Sacha contains these words:
~
~ We have had our first frost here this morning (13 November) ...
~
~First frost here Bristol, (BS10) anyway. Cerinthe still loooking chirpy
~so far. (14.11.04)
~Jennifer
~
~Frost here in BS5 this Sunday morning. Not what you'd call a hard frost
~though.
~
Quite a hard on here in the Chilterns. The water troughs at the
allotments that were in shade were still iced over with about 1/4"
this afternoon.

Brr!

--
jane