Old 15-11-2004, 01:44 AM
Xi Wang

There's also a nice selection here.
http://www.orchids.com/shop/shopCatR...s=phalaenopsis

Cheers,
Xi

diane wrote:
Thanks- good link. I've been looking around at
http://www.oakhillgardens.com/

The Orchid Magazine had a very nice article on them last month

Also have a Ebay bid out for a Phal Violacea Sweet Memory'Bubbles'AM/AOS

I kind of hope I lose so I can keep looking-

Diane

"Xi Wang" wrote in message

Hi,

Check out the following URL for a list of some nice fragrant phals.
http://bigleaforchids.com/catalog/de...hp?cPath=22_32

Cheers,
Xi

diane wrote:

I was reading about fragrant phals ( not many out there) and was
wondering what you might recommend. My lighting is just right for them,
but was content with what I had till I read of some with fragrance. A
violacea cross was recommended, but I wanted to get your opinions