Old 10-11-2004, 06:24 AM
Theo

Massimo you have a TOO big EGO calm down :-)

try to understand
actually with all the problem of viruses and trojan horses
everybidy is a little bit scared before dowloading and executing
whatever
would you have been a regular customer and known form everybody here
as making bonsai and discussing about your pets here I would not mind
to have downloaded it ..
beside that I already have a nice software , developed by another
Italian Pino Latini custoemr of an Italian bonsai site
that is programmed to tell you every x years when to repot and you
can open a bubble on each plant and add the works you have done..
quite easy to use
but nothing substitute the papers IMHO .
the time lost in writing is the same as for typing
and the infermation is much more easily retrived and consulted on
papers
Theo

Ego wrote:

Hi All,

... sorry but I don't understand your mistrust.

Virus, worm?????? I have simply developed a software to manage bonsai trees.
Yes, I'm new because I'm searching for bonsai newsgroup to introduce my
software since
I have spent a lot of time in developing MyBonsai and I think it could be
useful for some other user.

Why to register a freeware? Simply, because this is the only way that I have
to count MyBonsai users!

Anyway... there's no problem... if you believe that MyBonsai is a virus or
something similar do not download it...

I hope other users will try my software and will give me feedbacks to
improve it in a future release.

Thanks
Massimo

"Ego" ha scritto nel messaggio ...

Hi all,

I have developed a software called MyBonsai to help people in managing
bonsai.

MyBonsai is free... and I hope useful :-)

You can download MyBonsai at:
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/mybonsai/index_eng.htm

Let me know your comments and suggestions for future improvements.

Many thanks
M.

GIGAMAIL by X-Privat: http://www.x-privat.org/gigamail.php

GIGAMAIL by X-Privat: http://www.x-privat.org/gigamail.php