Old 15-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Chookie

In article ,
len gardener wrote:

ga went downhill too far last time for my liking.

What bit, Len? I'm very happy to see the strong push for organic gardening,
water-saving and permaculture (wwonder have any other mainstream gardening
shows run a series of articles on permaculture?).

i was told that before the berk went on tv to make money telling
others how and what to grow he was supposed to have said"i know
nothing about growing anything but i'm going to make money out of
telling others what to do", guess he probably made his money by now
huh?

Sounds like nonsense; he's been in the gardening scene for years. The only
thing I have heard about him is that he's difficult to work with because he
wants everything Just So, but I have no idea if it's true.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet