Old 15-11-2004, 02:25 PM

actually, I would say people who voted for Bush could well be voting against the
majority of their own interests. economic, social, and religious, moral.
I call it "love the fetus, hate the child" voting, cause while Bush may be tossing a
few votes to the right wing he is cutting programs that would help our most
destitute, like mothers and their children. And sending other children off to die in
a war.
It is the old political scam. pretend to be exactly what you are not and then accuse
your opponent of being that which you are.
the right wing fanatics are only a small part of the voters for Bush as are the
wealthy. the rest are people who vote "personality" or based on feelings and
beliefs, not on facts.
INgrid

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

wrote:

But since I'm a Bush supporter I must either be outright evil, or
simply incredibly stupid and incapable of forming a rational opinion
on my own.

Well said.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/