Old 15-11-2004, 02:33 PM

those who dont know how the Nazi party came to power in Germany are doomed to repeat
it.
Martin Niemöller: 'First they came for the Communists, but I was not a Communist, so
I said nothing. Then they came for the Social Democrats, but I was not a Social
Democrat, so I did nothing. Then came the trade unionists, but I was not a trade
unionist. And then they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew, so I did little. Then
when they came for me, there was no one left to stand up for me."

Bush's strategy (those of the Republicans in control) is to run the debt so high that
all social programs will be cut out completely. Pass oversight but dont fund it so
the environment can be plundered. Force drilling in pristine wilderness, force
grazing on public lands. etc.

"Doug Kanter" wrote:
If you don't read every single article about "upgrades" to the Patriot Act,
worry a lot and write to your representatives about it, you're stupid. If
you do NOT read everything you can get your hands on because you can't
imagine your government doing anything really bad, you are evil, you are a
useless citizen, and you are guilty of treason.

Simple, eh?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com