Old 15-11-2004, 06:05 PM
paghat

In article , wrote:

Ann wrote:

"Paul E. Lehmann" expounded:

You are right, it is the also the very wealthy who have partnered with the
very ignorant to vote him in for a second term.

And what I find extremely amusing is that it's perfectly ok to talk in
metaphores and stereotypes about anyone on the right, but boy oh boy
you'd better not try to stereotype a liberal.

Go ahead and stereotype the most famous LIBERAL of them all; JESUS CHRIST

Oh, I dunno, I thought hanging out with hookers was a habit of
conservative ministers, taking all their money for one's own projects the
habit of pimps, & dividing families with the sword as Jesus promulgated
the habit of dictators. People get out of their faith only what they would
get from their lives if they had no fate. It would be nice if faith were a
cure for bigotry, ignorance, & general vileness, but it instead heightens
what is most small-minded, criminal, & appalling about humankind.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com