Old 16-11-2004, 12:38 AM
John Savage

"Fran" writes:
But it's astounding how often his TV prog says of any plant it features
"plant in full sun" and so oftent aht is just not the correct advice.

I haven't noticed, but I wonder whether it's a case of what works in
Melbourne might not be good for Brisbane? e.g., full sun might be ideal
for some spring flowers in southern states, yet they'd find it too hot
nearer the tropics. Perhaps the presenters forget this is a BIG country?

And havve you never noticed how "Gardening Australia" will feature a
subject/topic/plant on one week and Don will do the same in the next week?

I hadn't, no, but I'll blame that on my short attention span. I have
noticed it on Today Tonight and A Current Affair, just minutes apart.
I will pay closer attention over the next few weeks, before they both
end.