Old 16-11-2004, 02:28 AM
escape

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:20:37 -0800, (paghat)
opined:

Get real. Ann said this:

"I've seen more fanaticism on the left lately. The inability to
realize that people from all walks of life voted in Bush is blinding
many liberals. It's not just the redneck farmer from Kentucky, it's
not just the religious right, it's not just the idiots"

No liberal ever said that; Ann said it. She imposed it on liberals but it
came out of HER view of the meaning of Left and Right. She constructed her
own straw dog & blamed her stereotyped view on liberals. Since she sure as
hell never got this from liberals, it's HER take on humanity. Every time
she speaks politically another dumbass stereotype pops out of her because
she believes in 'em. Defining liberals in such straw-dog terms REQUIRES a
mind that could think of Kentuckians as symbols of red-states in equally
stereotypical terms. Both stereotypes stem from a single mentality: Ann's.

Her further statement "The Democrats should have picked a better
candidate" has slightly more merit. I can only imagine the Democratic
mucklymucks figured that since a piece of shit alchoholic who can only
gibber when someone doesn't work him like a handpuppet is regarded
super-electable by the religious right, then a sober piece of spent
chewing gum would automatically be viewed as better than shit. But shit at
least has value as fertilizer, spent gum is just cheap latex.

-paggers

....and today I was in the truck and heard some of Hannity's show and he and the
former Bush campaign muckity muck was praising god and "the lord" with Hannity
that Bush won. Yay.