Old 16-11-2004, 02:30 AM
escape

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:48:28 -0500, Ann opined:

(paghat) expounded:

Get real. Ann said this:

Get real. Ann said whatever Paghat wants to believe she said. Only
Paghat has any literary license, and only Paghat can interpret what
others say as the truth.

Ya.

Misinterpreting what other people say is a liberal standard. Do carry
on!

She quoted every word you said. I'm not sure I know what you're driving at.
You mean, you didn't say what I saw you say? OR, you didn't mean what you said?
OR, you said it, but it was misunderstood? I'm a liberal democrat. I don't
misinterpret as a standard. I also don't put people into neat categories, as it
seems you feel comfortable doing. But that's okay, you must be very happy now.