Old 16-11-2004, 03:42 AM
Bill Stock

"Phisherman" wrote in message
We have an abundance of green frogs. In fact, while we dug the pond
(about 7,000 gallons) frogs gathered around waiting and watching us.
In the spring the sound is intense. There are thousands of fish too.
I have heard someone say that tadpoles are poisonous to fish, but even
if that is true I can afford to lose a few fish. And it is not
uncommon that every time I mow around the pond a frog will jump under
the mower and parts will fly in all directions. Snakes, raccoons, and
birds eat some of the frogs too.

We know what REALLY HAPPENED to your poor frogs:
http://joecartoon.atomfilms.shockwav...es/frogbender/

--
Bill, who has no Frogs or Toads.