Old 16-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Ann

escape expounded:

She quoted every word you said.

And misinterpreted it on purpose. Janet got it, I think you did, too.
But because our politics differ, you're playing dumb. Ok.

I also don't put people into neat categories, as it
seems you feel comfortable doing.

Oh, of course you don't. You never talk about conservatives in a
general way quote: '...and today I was in the truck and heard some of
Hannity's show and he and the former Bush campaign muckity muck was
praising god and "the lord" with Hannity
that Bush won. Yay.': end quote

And before you go into another one of your anti-religion rants,
remember who you're talking to.
http://www.pantheism.net/paul/index.htm In case you don't understand
my point, you quite frequently put people into neat categories. Many
people do. It's amazing to me how many claim they don't when caught.

But that's okay, you must be very happy now.

Now why would I be happy? You must be happy for 'exposing' me. Well,
aren't you?

I'm not happy at all with the outcome of the election, because there
wasn't anyone to vote for. I voted against Kerry and would do it
again in a heartbeat.

Once again, as I've said many times, hopefully next time around there
will be someone worth voting for.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA