Old 16-11-2004, 12:30 PM
Trevor Woods

mick wrote in message
Greeting to the group,

I was wondering if anyone can help me.If you had a bottle of spray on

weed
and feed eg Brunnings/Hortico that you connect to the tap and spray on,but
wanted to manually mix it yourself what quantity of the weed and feed

would
you put in a 10 litre watering can,

I wanted to do the same thing myself a while back and found the info on the
Brunnings web site. It say's to mix it 20 to 1. So that's 500ml of weed &
feed to
a 10 litre watering can.

I wanted to do this because after bringing the weeds in my lawn under
control
using the hose on method, I could then just spot weed with the watering can.
Its worked well for me, but I felt I seemed to be going through to much of
the
product for the area I was covering. So I've now switched to using a small
trigger spray bottle. A bit tedious, but gives me a lot more control.

Regards