Old 16-11-2004, 02:33 PM
gasdoctor gasdoctor is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil L
Bevan Price wrote:
::: Tiger303
::
:: Most of mine have survived about 10 winters by leaving them under
:: the soil in an unheated greenhouse (St. Helens, Lancs.) - with a
:: much better survival rate than when I used to lift them and store
:: them in a cool garage.

Lancs!...you sound just like me!...I can't abide that M word which was
foisted upon us for political reasons, when people try to correct me by
saying "I thought it was in mersyside?" I always reply, "No, I was born in
Lancashire and I haven't moved, so that's where I still live"
I have mine in pots, will iget a better bloom if I lift and store them or just put the pots in a shed/garage.

Or....buy new blubs and plant them?