Old 16-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Bushy

Work out how much area it is designed to cover an then mix up the
appropriate share of the quantity in the container and fill up your watering
can.

Example the bottle covers 20 square meters and you want to water it into 5
square meters, then use 1/4 of the bottle in your watering can.

Spread it around the same area.

However the thicker mix might burn the grass more than you expect and it
then takes take longer to recover. If you do it after a shower of rain it
can work really well.

Hope this helps,
Peter

"Trevor Woods" wrote in message
mick wrote in message
Greeting to the group,

I was wondering if anyone can help me.If you had a bottle of spray on

weed
and feed eg Brunnings/Hortico that you connect to the tap and spray

on,but
wanted to manually mix it yourself what quantity of the weed and feed

would
you put in a 10 litre watering can,

I wanted to do the same thing myself a while back and found the info on

the
Brunnings web site. It say's to mix it 20 to 1. So that's 500ml of weed &
feed to
a 10 litre watering can.

I wanted to do this because after bringing the weeds in my lawn under
control
using the hose on method, I could then just spot weed with the watering

can.
Its worked well for me, but I felt I seemed to be going through to much of
the
product for the area I was covering. So I've now switched to using a small
trigger spray bottle. A bit tedious, but gives me a lot more control.

Regards