Old 16-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Norm Rohrabaugh

I live south of Tampa and for years tried to have a decent garden.
Composted everything I could find in the neighborhood and after 10 years,
nothing changed. A lot of near pure sand full of root knot nematodes.

After vapam was pulled from the market, the nematodes always won.

I started expirmenting with hydroponics and today after 20 years of
learning, I have an abundance of vegetables year around.
Hydroponics has it's own problems, but it eliminates most of the problems of
growing in this sandy nematode filled soil.

Norm