Old 16-11-2004, 03:47 PM
I Rowland

Default Edenlight Greenhouses

Earlier this year I acquired the use of a small (6' x 8') greenhouse
manufactured by Edenlight who were based in the Swindon area in the 70s
or 80s. Having used it over the Summer and Autumn, I would now like to
dismantle it to give it a thorough cleaning and overhaul over Winter -
I'm pretty sure some bits may need replacing - but am not sure of the
best way of doing this; I am wary of simply going ahead in case there
are particular things I need to do at particular points.

I have attempted to obtain some instructions for assembling/dismantling
Edenlight greenhouses but the company appears to have gone out of
business some years ago and no-one seems to have taken over from them -
contact with similarly named Greenhouse companies (including Eden in the
UK and Edenlight in New Zealand) has proved inconclusive.

Can anyone help, preferably with Edenlight-specific instructions, or
with some general guidelines/instructions/hints.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ian Rowland