Old 16-11-2004, 05:35 PM

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:33:42 GMT, escape
wrote:
I didn't mention the word conservative. I was expressing my aghast at how this
country is turning into a religious state where masses of people are swaying
politics because of their god. That scares me.

And before you go into another one of your anti-religion rants,
remember who you're talking to.
http://www.pantheism.net/paul/index.htm In case you don't understand
my point, you quite frequently put people into neat categories. Many
people do. It's amazing to me how many claim they don't when caught.

I didn't have time or desire to read the website, but I don't think religion has
any place in politics or government. No place at all. That is not the same
thing as anti-religion ranting. I am a very active practitioner in my
tradition, but I would never want to see it govern anyone. It's a personal
thing, not something to use against people.

You are an ignorant bigot. Its fine for you to vote for what you
think is right, but not for religious people. For your information
religion has always been influential in politics in this country.

Swyck