Old 16-11-2004, 11:03 PM
gregpresley

"Doug Kanter" How do you deal with the business about the end of the
world, when
unfortunate Jews, Buddhists, etc will be toast because they don't believe

in
Jesus?

I don't concern myself with judgment day. The bible has many specific
injunction against doing that, most of which have been ignored by Christians
of all denominations ever since. As a matter of fact, I'm personally more
interested in how I can make the world a better place while I'm alive than
what's going to happen to me after death. I would be astounded if God were
as "judgmental" as a lot of folks think he ought to be - (of course, always
assuming that they themselves will be among the elect, and those they don't
like will be hell-bound). But that point of view is not going to be heard
from any Christian pulpit anytime soon, I don't expect......LOL