Old 16-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Ann

escape expounded:

I didn't have time or desire to read the website, but I don't think religion has
any place in politics or government. No place at all.

You did read the website once, Victoria, when we were exchanging our
view. And I didn't say that religion had a place in politics, if you
actually read and comprehended what other people say (especially those
with differing views than you) you would have known that. But you are
so busy firing off at 'conservatives' you no longer comprehend what
they are saying.

As for this snipe:

No, that wasn't my intention at all. You simply don't sound like a very happy
person. It was sarcastic.

You have no idea of my state of mind, and actually couldn't be further
from the truth. You, my dear, are the one who is perennially unhappy.
Bitter, too. I've been around here for a long time, Victoria, I
remember nice exchanges with you, and I remember when you were the one
many of us were defending. That's been gone a long time.....

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA