Old 16-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Marty Haber

Good story, Dale. Now my turn.
Last year my next-door neighbor called in a tree man to remove some trees
which abutted my property. It seems that the easiest way for the men to get
to those trees was across my front lawn! They rolled their cherry picker
right over two of my shrubs while I was taking a picture of their
activities. To add insult to injury, they tossed their coffee containers
and coke bottles on my lawn when they left.
When I called the manager, his excuse was that he had no control over his
crews. By his description, they were "wild men". He did send me $100 to
cover my damages, but, in retrospect, I'm sorry I took it.