Old 17-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Alan Walker

Dale: You apparently missed the context of my comment. I was
referring to hiring your own arborist as opposed to going with
the free butcher job offered by the power company's tree cutters.
If the arborist is working for me, s/he will do it to my
specifications or not get the job.

Alan Walker

From: dalecochoy

Alan,
" how to prune a tree so that it will meet power company
specifications"
I think THAT is the important part of your statement....
that and being combined with laziness and not caring how it looks
when you are done!
Dale

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++