Old 17-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Larry Blanchard

In article , get-
says...
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:06:17 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
opined:

Two weeks back, PBS aired a Nova show which showed how scientists are
piecing together the beginnings of quadrupeds, starting with certain types
of fish, and tracking the increments by which a fish finally left the water
and walked on land.

I saw the show and it was wonderful. I was thinking about your question as I
was watching it, funny enough. I have no idea what a Christian would think
about it. I don't know how they can deny evolution, theory or not

Silly me. I thought that DNA evidence would finally put the evolution
debate to rest. I must write on the blackboard 100 times:

Evidence doesn't matter.
Evidence doesn't matter.
Evidence doesn't matter.