Old 18-11-2004, 10:11 PM
DJBrenton DJBrenton is offline
Registered User

Default Organic compost

I run our allotment shop, and would like to stock oeganic compost. I don't trust our local suppliers unbranded version for quality. Would anyone recommend any organic composts they've used? The complaints I've had vary from - it takes too much wetting, to seeds seem to take longer to germinate, to it is too coarse. There must be a really good compost out there, but short of buying every one I can find on the net to try I'm stuck for next year's purchases.