Old 14-11-2004, 05:04 PM
dusty

"Paul Simon" wrote in
:

Kaui'i Orchids is a very nice place, been there a few times. I have
bought from them and had them post shipped, etc. It's very well worth
the effort. They are just a few miles south of Princeville.

Paul
"dusty" wrote in message

My son's going to hawaii on business and will visit the following
islands in the next two weeks
Hawaii the big island
Oahu
Maui
Kauai

I've found the following using google

kawamoto orchids
Marty's Orchids I've bought on line here great plants great prices
Hono-Hono Orchids
Tropical Gardens of Maui
KAUAI ORCHIDS ?? their web sight is slow to dead

Anyone knowing of others please list them
Thanks ever so much.
dusty

sorry Mick no pictures here to yell about.

Thanks Paul I have them on my list even though their web sight is currently
acting weird. some of the pages hang and never load.
Have a great one
dusty