Old 18-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Tumbleweed

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:04:23 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
. ..
I want to buy a pair of those leaf grubbers; two plastic things with
"fingers" on one edge, for picking up leaves. My front garden, which
is gravelled and planted, is covered with all the neighbourhood leaves
as well as my own. A rake would likely damage the plants.
Now I cannot drive, it is not easy to get to the garden centres or B&Q
type places.
I cannot justify buying a vac for one small garden.
Can anyone tell me who sells them, or if there is somewhere on line
which sells them?
TIA

Pam in Bristol

google is your friend

http://www.ahsdirect.co.uk/category/95/

never used this place, so dunno if they are any good at delivering but now
you know what its called you can always google for other suppliers

Thanks Tumbleweed. Sadly the postage costs more than the item so I
shall have to phone round some garden centres and then get someone to
take me.

Pam in Bristol

I wouldnt bet on that being any cheaper. If they are £4.99 +postage on the
net they are probably £9.99 at your local GC.

Anyway, what about here, £7.50 inc P+P

http://www.gardening-emporium.co.uk/...products_id=72

--
Tumbleweed