Old 19-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Warren

GrampysGurl wrote:

God doesn't shred the leaves in the forest, I haven't seen Mother
Nature out
there doing it either )

Neither God nor Mother Nature plant in beds, either. Nor do they move
the leaves into piles.

If you want to use the logic that if God and Mother Nature don't do it
that way, then there is no need to ever go out and do anything in your
garden. Let God and Mother Nature take care of the weeding, pruning,
soil amending, and plant propogation.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Black & Decker Landscaping Tools & Parts:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker