Old 19-11-2004, 12:52 AM
paghat

In article ,
(GrampysGurl) wrote:

That's why it is best to shred the leaves. It prevents that problem from
happening in the first place.

God doesn't shred the leaves in the forest,

Oh yeh? When last I visited Eden, God was not only shredding leaves to put
around the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil, but he was singing the old
gospel tune "Gimme summa dat ol' time religion."

I haven't seen Mother Nature out
there doing it either )

She was there, & told God to wipe the mud from his shoes before coming in
for lunch. She'd cooked Him a lovely roast leviathan.

-paggers

Colleen
Zone 5 CT

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"