Old 15-11-2004, 11:07 AM
dusty

"Kenni Judd" wrote in news:z-mdnVbSX8smBgrcRVn-
:

We have not had this trouble with either of the two clones 'Lakeland' or
'Blue Hawaii' -- and we struggle to keep our summer daytime temps down to
95F.

Some summers here it's a major battle to keep my greenhouse below 110
especially when the outside temp is 100 or more with humidity at close to
100%. Perhaps I built it too thermally efficient and gave no thought to
mist cooling at the time. Unfortunately using mist cooling now tends to
turn my greenhouse into a swimming pool.