Old 19-11-2004, 02:23 AM
K Barrett

"Myrmecodia" wrote in message
om...
"K Barrett" wrote in message

news:N24nd.627920$8_6.231543@attbi_s04...
Wellll, there must be a glitch because people are still posting I saw

some
dated 11/18... so i should resubsrcibe, I guess.

Grrr

K Barrett

I don't think its a problem with your subscription.

People are still posting, but I don't think the messages are getting
back out. I posted one of those messages, but I haven't received a
digest since 11/15 either. I'm hoping Kenneth is just on vacation and
hasn't had an opportunity to fix the propagation problem. Hopefully
OGD won't just vaporize the way the OLD did.

Nick

Ah! OK, nice to know I'm not alone. I resubscribed to the mailserver and
emailed Kenneth anyway. I wonder if a worm got to it? Remember how many
times odd emails with just smileys showed up? Supposedly it was
bulletproof, but nothing's bulletproof....
K Barrett