Old 19-11-2004, 06:07 AM
Alan Gould

In article ,
writes
Hello,

i would be getting a new poly tunnel very soon,

any suggestion ?

any sugestions on design (Height, lenght ,width )

any suggestions on direction( east-west,north=south )
advantages /disadvantages

electrical/wiring any special care?

How to take precautions for stronge winds?

yellowish & greenish poly is availabe in this area

any difference in it? advantages & disvantages for this two types?

ManyThanks,
Indulkar Shailendra
India(presently in Egypt)

We have recently purchased a replacement cover for our 30ft. x 16 ft.
Polytunnel from Northern Polytunnels in Lancashire UK. Northern
Polytunnels are part of the LBS group but they also operate separately.
They sent us an excellent advisory catalogue called Garden Structures
which contains a wide range of kits, materials and accessories for
structures from cloches to aircraft hangars.

Polytunnel covers need to be of ultraviolet inhibiting [UVI/EVA]
polythene of which three grades are offered. We chose Politherm Plus in
720g with anti fogging and high light transmission properties.

E-mail:

Tel: 01282 873120
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.